- 7+ years of experience as a Software developer and involved in designing and implementing of LTE Network Protocol Stack (L2).
- Designed and implemented various LTE protocol procedures (MAC, RLC, PDCP)
- Highly proficient in C, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Highly proficient in Linux Internals, Networking, Multi-Threading, Socket Programming.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles.
- Have a taste for good software architecture and appreciate Design Patterns and the best practices for software development cycle.
- Good experience in Unit Testing, Debugging and Bug Fixing.
- Highly motivated and willing to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Very strong at presenting ideas and concepts and influence people to action.
- Quick Learner and a Good Team Player.
Senior Lead Engineer
- LTE L1 Development
- LTE L1 Development
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and Development of LTE device conformance test solution for 3GPP 36.523, 36.521 based conformance test strategy
- Validation of the end product by executing TTCN-3 test scripts for 3GPP 36.523, 36.521 based conformance test scenarios on commercial LTE devices
- Involved in design and development of QoS-PF scheduler as part of MAC for Carrier Aggregation.
- Involved in design and development of QoS-Aware scheduler as part of MAC and integrated with the Small Cell LTE protocol stack.
- Involved in design and development of 2x2 MIMO as part of MAC on FEMTO base station Freescale QDS 9132.
- Designed and implemented RLC AM/UM mode procedures as per 3GPP 36.322.
- Good understanding of PDCP/RLC/MAC protocols as per 3GPP specifications.
- Good understating of FAPI procedures as per FEMTO.
- Good experience in Unit Test, Debugging and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in mentoring Interns and Trainees.
Software Engineer Trainee
As a Trainee extensively trained in the realms of C and Data Structures, UNIX programming and internals, Multithreading, Socket Programming.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Information Technology
2010 - 2013
Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College
- Data Structures using OOPS
- Operating Systems
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Design Patterns
Diploma in Information Technology
2007 - 2010
AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic College
- Computer Foundations
- Data Structures using C
- Database Management Systems
- Java Programming
- Computer Networks
- Digital Logic Design
Concept and Tools
Honors & Awards